At Henley Computer Support we realise how important it can be for your small business to have your computers and IT equipment working reliably and efficiently. We also understand the impact it can have if your small business encounters a computer or IT failure.
We provide complete computer and IT support for small businesses, from those with only one computer, to complete network solutions.
Our services for small business include:
- Desktop computer hardware and software support
- Laptop computer hardware and software support
- Support and advice for tablet, smartphone and other mobile devices
- Desktop & laptop Support for Microsoft Windows 7, Vista, XP
- Support for Microsoft Office 2000, XP, 2003 and 2010
- Support for legacy systems including DOS, Windows 2000, Windows 95, Windows 98 and Windows NT
- Desktop & laptop hardware upgrades and advice
- Hardware support for printers, scanners, USB devices and most other peripheral equipment
- Network support and advice, including wired and wireless networks, routers, firewalls, switches, cabling and network attached devices.
- Support for network servers including Microsoft Windows 2008 server, 2003 server, 2000 server, NT 4.0 server and peer to peer networking.
- Installation and support of network attached storage for file sharing
- Support for email including Microsoft Exchange, Outlook, Outlook Express, Blackberry, Smartphone, Web Email access and many other clients.
- Implementation and support for Remote access and VPN systems
- Voice Over IP (VOIP) telephone systems
- Data backup advice, planning and implementation
- Data recovery
- Virus, trojan, and malware protection and removal
- Same day on site support
Please contact us to discuss your requirements.